1) Ensure candy is fully stocked to maximize sales. Recommended to stock bins just above the bottom of the label to appear full, but be carefully to not over stock bin to ensure fresh product.
2) Check stock levels multiple times a day.
3) Label for each bin and fully stocked bags.
4) First-in-first-out product rotation to ensure freshness.
5) Make sure the staff responsible for re-ordering knows the range and doesn’t miss ordering a product because it is already out of stock
1) Ample lighting is very important. But, do NOT place display and/or candy in direct sunlight.
2) Bright, colorful, engaging signage to create a fun shopper experience, but keep it simple so the customer is not overwhelmed or confused.
3) Special promotion and/or signage for each holiday creates a unique experience and encourages impulse buying.
4) Highlight new products or assortments to trigger impulse shopping and attract new customers.
5) Place the display in a high traffic area to take advantage of the ‘impulse’ nature of the product.
1) Position the top sellers where they are most noticeable (eye level) and position assortments for children in the bottom row.
2) Control the range of products you stock and maintain constancy of availability for your customers.
3) Wide assortment variety i.e sour, hard, gummy, marshmallow, chocolate, caramels, licorice, lollies, and specialty.
4) Local favorites and health/allergy assortments help to attract a larger audience.
5) It is important to vary the colors.
1) Clean outside of the bins everyday with a damp warm cloth.
2) Clean/dust the fixture everyday.
3) Empty each sugar tray everyday.
4) Clean the scoops multiple times each week.
5) Ensure scoops remain in the scoop holder and not inside the bin.
6) Remove the candy and deep clean the inside and outside of the bins 1-2 per month. See the Maintenance Guide for additional information on cleaning your display and/or bins.