1) Clean outside of the bins every day with a damp warm cloth.
2) Clean/dust the fixture every day.
3) Empty each sugar tray every day.
4) Clean the scoops multiple times each week.
5) Ensure scoops remain in the scoop holder and not inside the bin.
6) Remove the candy and deep clean the inside and outside of the bins once or twice per month.
7) Remove the Sweetlock hinges before cleaning your bins with water. The Sweetlock hinges are sensitive to water and will take several days to properly function if submerged in water.
Candy People recommends hand washing the bins in 40° C water and dishwasher soap suitable for hand washing. The Quickbox bin is dishwasher safe up to 90° C, but first, confirm that the detergent does not contain any aggressive chemicals before using dishwasher detergent. No solvents or sharp tools should be used for cleaning purposes.
1) Ensure candy is fully stocked to maximize sales. Stock bins just above the bottom of the label to appear full, but not overstock to maintain a fresh product.
2) Check stock levels multiple times a day.
3) Fully stock bags and/or cups.
4) First-in-first-out product rotation to ensure freshness
5) Make sure the staff responsible for re-ordering knows the range and doesn’t miss ordering a product because it may be out of stock
1) To assemble the back hook, securely slide UP into the tracks on the back of the dispenser.
2) To remove the back hook, gently bend the large bottom piece outwards while pulling the back hook DOWN.
1) To remove the top lid, gently bend one side of the top of the bin outward and unhook the knob on that side of the lid. Repeat on the opposite side.
2) To assemble to the top lid, place one of the knobs in the hole and carefully bend the top of the bin outward so that the other knob can fit into the hole.
1) Open the slow self-closing lid.
2) Gently bend one side of the bin outward and unhook the sweetlock hinge from the same side of the bin. The other side will come out easily.
1) Once the lid is removed from the bin, pull the hinges outwards from the lid on each side. Please notice that each lid has a gray and white hinge.
2) Clean the hinges with a dry cloth. Do NOT place the hinges in water.
3) Clean the lid by hand with a damp cloth.
1) Please notice each sweetlock hinge is gray and white. It is not important which side of the bin each hinge is placed, however, it is important that each bin has a gray and white hinge.
2) Twist the hinge so that the longest tip of the three (see picture) matches the triangular hole on the bin.
1) Open the top lid of the bin.
2) Take off the slow self-closing lid (see Remove Self-Closing Lid instructions)
3) Place fingers in the designated inlets on either side of the false front label and carefully bend the sides outwards.
4) Pull the label holder towards you (see pictures below).
5) Place label in the lip of the label holder to ensure label does not fall through.
1) Pull the sugar tray straight toward you as shown in the image below.
1) To refill the bin, carefully pull out the Quickbox bin from the fixture. Carefully pull the bin out until it hooks into the fixture.
2) Lift the top lid and secure it upwards.
3) Fill the bin. It is recommended to stock bins just above the bottom of the label to appear full, but not overstock to maintain a fresh product. Check stock frequently to make sure bin always appears full.
4) Once the bin has been filled, gently close the lid and slide the bin back into the fixture.